Benefits of Comprehensive Preventative Maintenance Programs
Did you know for a relatively small investment you could save money, breathe cleaner air, enjoy increased safety, and help the environment while boosting your overall peace of mind?
As a building owner in the West Texas and New Mexico area, you should ask yourself if preventative maintenance it’s really worth it in the long run? The answer is YES! Peace of mind, long-term savings, and trouble-free operation are among the top benefits of preventative maintenance.
Nowadays, facilities are faced with many challenges in today’s marketplace, impacting not only the way their business operates, but the comfort and productivity of their occupants. It can be hard to properly maintain your HVAC systems in desert climates like El Paso, Las Cruces, and Albuquerque. Let’s take a look of the top benefits and reasons why Preventive Maintenance is important and essential:
- Save Money
- Maintenance Will Prevent Costly Breakdowns
- Will help you reduce Energy Bills
- Extend the life on your HVAC system
- Stay protected under warranty
- Rising energy costs: According to the Environmental Protection Agency 30% of the energy consumed in buildings is used inefficiently our unnecessary. Using high-performance HVAC equipment can result in considerable energy, emissions and cost savings of between 10%-40%. In West Texas areas, we have seen an increase in overall energy costs of businesses.
- Improve your air quality and comfort control: The first line of defense against possible perceived or real environmental complaints is proof of a maintenance program that provides for proper ventilation, filter changes, and comfort control. Preventative maintenance agreements help meets these challenges while providing an environment that is healthy for building owners.
- Environment Friendly: If you are concerned about the environment, keep in mind that a well-maintained HVAC system consumes considerably less fuel and that’s good for the planet.
- Give yourself a break and peace of mind: Investing in a preventive maintenance program with us will give you the proper comfort of knowing that if something doesn’t work properly, you’ve already taken steps to make the situation less painless.
PC Automated Controls Inc is your single-source provider in the West Texas and New Mexico area, for unparalleled quality HVAC service and solutions. We have gained a reputation as the premier service providers in our industry and have developed a proven process for creating innovative building management and energy efficiency programs.
As ABM Linc Service Contractor in the West Texas and New Mexico area, we specialize in meeting the unique needs of clients by customizing a solution that maximizes the client’s operating budget, increases the building’s efficiency, and helps to prolong the life of building assets.
We focus on optimizing buildings by providing cost-effective energy-efficient solutions as well as mechanical service to educational institutions, municipalities, commercial office buildings, hospitals, data centers, and industrial facilities. We are premier providers of comprehensive sustainability and green solutions designed to help clients attain LEED and ENERGY STAR® certification, lower energy usage and utility bills, and reduce carbon emissions.
For inquiries in El Paso, Tx and New Mexico reach out to our HQ in El Paso, Texas.
- PC Automated Controls, Inc.
- 10279 Dyer St. El Paso, Tx 79924